Next Gen Capital Markets
You can count on us to protect the privacy of the information you have entrusted to us and to provide you with the responsive, professional service you deserve.
Our Pledge to You
We recognize that the trust of our clients is our most precious asset. NGCH is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of personal information regarding our clients. Keeping client information secure, and using it only as our clients want us to, are matters of principle for all of us at NGCH. With this in mind, here is our pledge to each and every NGCH client and user of any NGCH website:
- Respect the trust you place in us and the confidential nature of the information you provide through your financial relationship with us
- Except as you may otherwise expressly approve, limit the collection and use of client and user information to what we believe would be useful to service your accounts, administer our business, or tell you about our services
- Restrict employee access to client and user information to those who need to know in order to provide services to you
- Educate our employees to reinforce the importance of confidentiality and client and user privacy
- Maintain appropriate, industry-standard security standards and procedures to protect information about you and
- Respond quickly to your request to correct inaccurate information.
How and Why We Gather Information
NGCH does not sell personal information about its clients or users to anyone.
If you are a LinkedInvestor:
We collect information from you that are required to open an account, to transact business, to communicate with you, verify your identity and fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. We call this information your “Profile.” From time to time, we may request additional information (e.g., through surveys) to help us further assess your needs and preferences.
We also offer the option to allow you to share certain information with other clients and users of the NGCH Platform. You can share your profile with everyone on the NGCH Platform, or only with members whom you designate as “Trusted Connections.” You are not required to select anyone as a “Trusted Connection”, and thus you do not have to share your Profile with anyone other than NGCH employees and contractors who have a need to know your Profile information in order to service your account. Anyone you do designate as a “Trusted Connection” will be able to see your bidding, offering and trading activity in addition to your Profile. In the event you indicate an interest to buy a particular asset, we will notify the issuer of that asset of your interest, unless you deselect the box next to the words “Share your name and interest to buy with [Name of Issuer]“.
If you are a GROW Company:
We collect information from you that are required to open an account as a GROW Company, including information required to complete the Private Companies process, to transact business, to communicate with you, verify your identity and fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. We call this information your “Profile.” From time to time, we may request additional information (e.g., through surveys) to help us further assess your needs and preferences.
We also offer the option to allow you to share certain information with other clients and users of the NGCH Platform, specifically Linked Investors. You are not required to share your information with any or all Linked Investors, and thus you do not have to share your Profile with anyone other than NGCH employees and contractors who have a need to know your Profile information in order to service your account. Anyone you agree to share information with will be able to see your Private Companies Report and, if you further permit, some or all of the information you provided during the Private Companies process.
Types of Information We Collect
The information we collect and maintain about you comes primarily from you during the course of your doing business with NGCH This personal information, not available publicly, comes from the following sources:
- Information you provide to us when you fill out account opening documents, complete a form or make a request for services, including your name, address, age, Social Security number and/or taxpayer identification number, investment objectives, investment experience, assets and income, telephone number, e-mail address and similar information;
- Information from your transactions with us, such as your account balance and account usage; and
- Information obtained from others, such as credit reporting agencies.
How We Protect Your Information
NGCH considers the protection of sensitive information to be a foundation of client trust.
Keeping Information Safe
We limit access to the information we have about you to those employees who need to know to provide you with services to help you meet your financial needs. In keeping with industry standards and practices, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards and controls to protect your information.
We have invested in software, systems and procedures to offer you a safe and secure trading environment and protect your personal, financial and trading information. While no security system is absolutely impenetrable, we plan to review, refine and upgrade our security technology as new tools become available, all on a consistent basis.
The Importance of Being Accurate
We have security standards and procedures in place designed to prevent unauthorized access to your accounts and personal information. A key part of this process helps ensure that all information we have about you is accurate and up-to-date. If you ever discover inaccuracies in our data or if your personal information changes, we urge you to notify us immediately.
We only use your information as appropriate to provide you with quality services and to ensure security. For example, we may use the information collected from you to verify your identity and contact information. We may also use this information to establish and set up your trading account, issue an account number, and maintain your trading information. This information helps us improve our services to you.
An Ongoing Commitment to Your Privacy
We are just as committed to protecting the privacy of our former clients, as we are our current clients. If you choose to become an inactive client, you will continue to be protected by the privacy policies and principles described in this policy. Should you close your account with us, NGCH will retain your information, but only use it to comply with regulatory requirements.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to use any and all data in our system, on an aggregated basis and without unique identifying information only, for the purposes of analyzing trends, establishing benchmarks, and generating informative metrics on the private capital arena, all of which will be proprietary to NGCH and usable for any and all purposes.
How Information Helps Both You and Us
Our mission is clear: to help you reach your financial goals. Information about you and your accounts plays a key role in our ability to succeed in this mission. It also helps us service your accounts and administer our business. For example, we use information about you to:
- Respond more accurately and efficiently to your requests;
- Identify opportunities to give you more convenience and control by developing new services that may benefit you; and
- Secure your accounts and help protect you and NGCH from fraud.
Sharing Your Information with Unaffiliated Third Parties
We Limit the Sharing Information
To protect your privacy, we limit the sharing of information outside NGCH. We conduct our business with great respect for the confidential nature of the information being provided. We will not share information about you except as outlined below.
- Where such disclosure is required or appropriate pursuant to laws or securities regulations, including cooperating with government agencies, other regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials, performing background checks, resolving disputes or performing risk-management functions.
- To help us improve our services to you, we may engage another business to help us to carry out certain internal functions such as account processing, client services or other data collection relevant to our business. Use of the information shared is strictly limited to the performance of the task we request and for no other purpose.
- As a Linked Investor, in the event you indicate an interest to buy a particular asset, we will notify the issuer of that asset of your interest, unless you deselect the box next to the words “Share your name and interest to buy with [Name of Issuer]“.
- As a GROW Company, in the event you agree to permit one or more Linked Investors to view your Private Companies Report or some or all of your Profile.
Examples of the types of outside companies with which we may share information include non-financial companies that perform services for us, such as data processing and companies that perform background services on our behalf, in which case NGCH may provide client information to such of these entities when it is necessary to do so to service and settle transactions on a timely basis.
NGCH may share information with affiliates if the information is required to provide the services you requested. An affiliate is a company that we own or control, or with which there is common ownership with us.
As noted above, NGCH also reserves the right to disclose your personal information where required by law to regulatory, law enforcement or other government authorities. We may also disclose your information as necessary to credit reporting or collection agencies, or when necessary to protect our rights or property.
Reviewing, Changing or Correcting Information
Privacy and the Internet
The following additional information will be of interest to you if you access NGCH and/or one of its affiliates products or services through one or more of our websites:
- Users of NGCH websites are required to identify and authenticate themselves prior to accessing our services. Generally, identification and authentication take place through the use of your user name and a password and/or while logging in with one of our technical support staff.
- The private NGCH websites are built upon a secure infrastructure with multiple layers of protection, including proper physical security of our equipment to system intrusion detection capabilities. Within such private sites, we use industry standard encryption technologies to safeguard your information.
- Security is a cooperative effort between us and the users of our websites. Please remember that your user identification and password are personal to you and should not be made available to any other person. Also, you should discontinue their use and notify us if you have any reason to suspect that someone else may be using them.
- Web surfing data (e.g., information regarding which of our web pages you access, the frequency of such access, and your product and service preferences) may be collected by NGCH itself, or by our service providers. This may be accomplished by using cookies, Web beacons, page tags or similar tools that are set when you visit our website. Web surfing data and similar information may be shared internally within NGCH and used: for administrative purposes; to assess the usage, value and performance of our online products and services; to improve your experience with our websites; and as otherwise permitted by applicable law or regulation. If you are a NGCH client, this information helps us suggest products or service offerings that may be of interest to you. We may process this information for the purposes described above, or on our behalf by third parties, solely in accordance with our instructions.
- NGCH may also enter into a contractual arrangement with one or more entities to provide internet consulting services and reports. NGCH may transmit any information provided by you to such consultant(s) that is necessary for such consultant(s) to provide business optimization services including website tracking, recording, reporting, behavioral targeting, testing and optimization, keyword bid management, search engine functionality, and website content publishing.
For any questions or comments regarding these Terms or the use authorized use of our intellectual property please email firstname.lastname@example.org.